INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the Conference
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 27th International Conference on Information Technology (IVUS 2022). Conference is planned to be organized online.
The conference is organized by: Vytautas Magnus University Faculty of Informatics
With the aim to stimulate research and cooperation among the early stage researchers, a traditional conference Information technologies (IT2022) is the continuation of the annual conference series organized in succession by three universities: Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas University of Technology and Vilnius University Kaunas Faculty of Humanities. The event was started in 1995.
Accepted papers will be published in pre-proceedings of the conference.
Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN.
Include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering
Business Process Modelling, Analysis and Design
Formal Analysis and Design Methods
Information Systems Management
IT in Teaching and Learning
Modelling and Simulation
Systems and Control Theory
Algebra and Number Theory
Differential Equations and Computational Mathematics
Probability Theory and Statistics
Natural Language Processing
- Chairman: Tomas Krilavičius, Vytautas Magnus University
- Andrius Davidsonas, Vytautas Magnus University
- Monika Briedienė, Vytautas Magnus University
- Rūta Juozaitienė, Vilnius University
- Dovilė Kuizinienė, Vytautas Magnus University
- Simona Staskevičiūtė, Vytautas Magnus University
- Tomas Krilavičius, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Audrius Lopata, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Ilona Veitaitė, Vilnius University, Kaunas faculty, Lithuania
- Marcin Woźniak, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Christian Napoli, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
The attendance of conference is free. Local authors will deliver
presentations in a traditional form. The remote presenters can present
an e-poster and join the conference chat room for discussions, or
present their papers using the teleconferencing system (webinar).
The official languages of the conference is Lithuanian and English. Papers in Lithuanian must be appproved by a linguist.