INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the Conference
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 24th International Conference on Information Technology (IVUS 2019). Conference will be held in Kaunas, Lithuania on 25 April, 2019.
The conference is organized by: Vytautas Magnus University Faculty of Informatics
With the aim to stimulate research and cooperation among the early stage researchers, a traditional conference Information technologies (IT2019) is the continuation of the annual conference series organized in succession by three universities: Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas University of Technology and Vilnius University Kaunas Faculty of Humanities. The event was started in 1995.
The International Conference for Young Researchers in Informatics, Mathematics, and Engineering (ICYRIME2019) is an international conference reserved to young scientists moving their first steps as autonomous authors and contributors in the field of Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, Electronics, Math and Applied Sciences. It is organized by University of Catania, Catania, Italy since 2016.
The Symposium for Young Scientists in Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (SYSTEM2019) is an international symposium for young scientists organized by Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland since 2016.
Accepted papers will be published in pre-proceedings of the conference.
Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN.
Include, but are not limited to:
Information Systems Management,
IT in Teaching and Learning,
Modelling and Simulation,
Systems and Control Theory,
Algebra and Number Theory,
Equations and Computational Mathematics,
Probability Theory and Statistics.
- Chairman: Tomas Krilavičius, Vytautas Magnus University
- Andrius Davidsonas, Vytautas Magnus University
- Monika Briedienė, Vytautas Magnus University
- Rūta Užupytė, Vilnius University
- Linas Aidokas, Vytautas Magnus University
- Audrius Lopata, Vilnius University, Kaunas faculty, Lithuania
- Robertas Damaševičius, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Tomas Krilavičius, Vytautas Magnus University and Baltic Institute of Advanced Technology, Lithuania
- Marcin Woźniak, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Christian Napoli, University of Catania, Italy
- Giacomo Capizzi, University of Catania, Italy
The attendance of conference is free. Local authors will deliver
presentations in a traditional form. The remote presenters can present
an e-poster and join the conference chat room for discussions, or
present their papers using the teleconferencing system (webinar).
The official languages of the conference is Lithuanian and English. Papers in Lithuanian must be appproved by a linguist.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
As a tradition conference takes place in the Lithuanian city of Kaunas.