Submitted papers must:
- be in English;
- have a 4-6 pages;
- use CEUR ART two column-style and A4 format;
- present original research which is unpublished;
- be submitted electronically in PDF form.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://if.vdu.lt) are activated and ready to click.
- The text uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines above.
- As the author of the submitted work, it is your responsibility to ensure that the manuscript presents a stylistically as well as grammatically correct copy. As a result, on making a submission to the conference, author(s) accepts all responsibility for stylistic and grammar errors found in the paper.
On making submission of this unpublished work, authors allows conference organizators and others to freely access, use, and share the work if:
a) that complies with the terms and rules indicated in the Republic of Lithuania Law;
b) informations is not falsified or used to mislead others (including information about information sources, authors, information usage conditions, data correctness, etc.);
c) there is an acknowledgement (bibliographic citation or active link) of its initial presentation at this conference. The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.